The Johnsons

The Johnsons
Chris & Michele, Malachi, Josiah, Levi, & Isaac

Friday, February 24, 2012

Days 3 & 4 Without Dad

Yesterday we were home until about 2pm. We then headed over to a friend's house from church to visit and have dinner. It was nice to have a good meal since I don't ever cook when Chris isn't home. They enjoyed Malachi's company so it was a win win.

Today I was home all day. Malachi took some good naps and I even got a little cleaning done. I went over to the Giordanos' for dinner and some time out for an hour before I had to bring Malachi home and get him ready for bed.

It feels like Chris has been gone for months even though its only been 4 long days without him. He should be home in a couple of hours, Lord willing.

Here are some pictures of Malachi all dressed up for his outing yesterday.








No comments:

Post a Comment