The Johnsons

The Johnsons
Chris & Michele, Malachi, Josiah, Levi, & Isaac

Monday, February 20, 2012

1st Night Out

Tonight was the first time we went out with out Malachi since we brought him home two months ago today. Chris and I went out to Target to pick up a few things and then stopped and had some ice cream at    Dairy Queen. It was weird being out without him. Our good friend Steph stayed at the house while Malachi slept. I think I texted Steph about 4-5 times checking in.

I would appreciate your prayers over the next few days as Chris will be leaving tomorrow morning to fly to CA. He will be purchasing a, 'new to us', used Ford Expedition for us and driving it back here to Texas. He will not be home until late Friday night. He has only been gone one other time for a day trip to Mexico. I am a little nervous about being home for four days with out him but I do have friends around here to help out if I get tired or overwhelmed. Hopefully Malachi will cooperate, especially in the middle of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment