The Johnsons

The Johnsons
Chris & Michele, Malachi, Josiah, Levi, & Isaac

Monday, February 13, 2012

New Features

I am sure you could tell I changed some things up on the blog this weekend. For one, the look. I wanted something a little cleaner and more simple. We might change it a little bit by adding more color but I think it is easier to look at and read this way. I also added the feature "follow by email" which allows you to enter in your email address so that you will be sent an email notification every time there is a new post. With me leaving Facebook this is a good way for people to keep up with us and Malachi. There is a new search bar to search the content of the blog and labels for each post. I am hoping to blog more now and keep things up to date and organized. Oh, and I almost forgot- comments. I heard some feedback that people were not able to leave comments unless they were registered with blogger- I think I was able to remove that restriction and now any one can leave a comment so please do! Thanks so much for keeping up with us!

Michele-for the Johnsons

No comments:

Post a Comment